In this week’s podcast, Phil discusses politics from an economic stance – and how he feels a week before the UK heads to the polls (again)…
- Prime time to checkout Amazon?
- Boring is good
- The Future will be green, or not at all
- Masterly manipulation
- Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated – the Sterling corporate bond market continues to thrive
- Testing times
- Does the unreliable boyfriend ever want to be Action Man?
- Greece-ing the wheels of recovery
- A Liborious task ahead
- Seasonal Pair Trade: Sell Belgian, Buy Swiss (Chocolates)