Kames fund manager James Lynch takes a quick look at today’s US CPI release and why there are good fundamental reasons we can expect higher inflation.
- Investment grade bonds outlook 2020
- High yield outlook 2020
- Monstrous bond supply
- Avoid the sting in the BB’s tail
- De-risking from equities into high yield
- A healthy source of new issuance
- Who’s afraid of President Warren?
- Talking high yield (video)
- A cut, but little guidance
- Auto consolidation evidence of a challenged industry