Kames fund manager James Lynch takes a quick look at today’s US CPI release and why there are good fundamental reasons we can expect higher inflation.
- Santander: The ‘Old’ Normal, and the Pundits
- Is there going to be a Dutch Auction?
- Price caps: Burnt fingers?
- Don’t blame the Algos
- Blinking Brexit
- You can’t escape the truth – fundamentals matter
- Beating the liquidity freeze in bond markets
- UK Retail – a new year, but familiar struggles
- Loans and your liquidity
- US Monetary Policy – Can they see the future for the fog?