Kames fund manager James Lynch takes a quick look at today’s US CPI release and why there are good fundamental reasons we can expect higher inflation.
- Why I am comfortable with present fixed income markets
- World Cup Picks ‘n’ Pans
- I see a buying opportunity in EM
- Kames Wags ESG Axe
- Read the prospectus, stupid.
- Navigating a sea of M&A
- Italy politics revisited – just how popular do the populists want to be?
- A broken supermarket trolley bumps into Humpty Dumpty on Threadneedle Street
- Inflation is bad for bonds – but not in my world
- Question your fund choice now that volatility is back