Kames fund manager James Lynch takes a quick look at today’s US CPI release and why there are good fundamental reasons we can expect higher inflation.
- (G)Rate expectations
- Greece is the word (and Italy isn’t)
- Scream if you want to go higher?
- All Eyes on the Bank of England
- Fuel-hardy plans for utility nationalisation
- Fly, fly away
- UniCommerz; no…CommerzING; no…what?
- Consenting to change… at a price
- European Elections: nothing to see here?
- Can ESG help you spot an impending bankruptcy?