Kames fund manager James Lynch takes a quick look at today’s US CPI release and why there are good fundamental reasons we can expect higher inflation.
- Is the Bank of Japan in a tangle?
- Implications of the Federal Reserve monetary policy
- BoE – a dovish or hawkish rate hike?
- Rising bond yields are not as they might first appear
- Red Flag Indicators
- Election season in emerging markets
- Why I am comfortable with present fixed income markets
- World Cup Picks ‘n’ Pans
- I see a buying opportunity in EM
- Kames Wags ESG Axe