Euan McNeil explains why a healthy dose of scepticism is required when assessing some parts of the absolute return sector and what’s in store for 2018.
- Read the prospectus, stupid.
- Navigating a sea of M&A
- Italy politics revisited – just how popular do the populists want to be?
- A broken supermarket trolley bumps into Humpty Dumpty on Threadneedle Street
- Inflation is bad for bonds – but not in my world
- Question your fund choice now that volatility is back
- 3 isn’t a magic number…
- WeWork and the Voodoo Economics of Silicon Valley
- Netflix has no time to chill
- LIBOR, it’s all coming to a dramatic end!