Euan McNeil explains why a healthy dose of scepticism is required when assessing some parts of the absolute return sector and what’s in store for 2018.
- Who’s afraid of President Warren?
- Talking high yield (video)
- A cut, but little guidance
- Auto consolidation evidence of a challenged industry
- Talking Bonds (video)
- Government bonds: the new normal?
- Metro Bank’s tug-of-war between shareholders, debtholders and regulators
- The myth of the equity cushion
- Thomas Cook fallout
- The ECB sheds more light on the September Meeting